UPSC CMS Written Exam Result 2020: Union Public Service Commission has recently uploaded UPSC CMS Written Exam Result 2020. Candidates who have appeared in this exam can check their result.
UPSC CMS Written Exam Result 2020
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29.07.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18.08.2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18.08.2020
- Application Form Withdrawal: 25.08.2020
- Date of Exam: 22.10.2020
- Result available on: 12.11.2020
Application Fee to be paid for the post
- General/OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All category Female candidates: 0/-
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay the exam fee through net banking, debit card and credit card or E Challan mode only.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020)
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates must be born after 02.08.1988
- Age Relaxation (Upper age limit): As per Department’s Rules
Eligibility Criteria (UPSC CMS Written Exam Result 2020)
- Candidates must be passed/ appearing MBBS in any recognized University of India.
- Candidates should read full notification before apply online.
Details of Vacancies
Post Wise details of Vacancies
||No. of Post
|ADMO (Assistant Division Medical Officer) in Railway
|AMO (Assistant Medical Officer) in IOF, Health Services
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services (CHS)
|GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) Grade II in NDMS or SDMC or EDMC
|GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) in New Delhi Municipal Council
Quick Links Section (UPSC CMS Written Exam Result 2020)
|If you have any query or suggestion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org