UP NEET Allotment Result 2020: Office of Director General Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh has recently issued UP NEET Allotment Result 2020. Candidates who want to take admission in MBBS/BDS College in Uttar Pradesh can check their allotment result 2020.
UP NEET Allotment Result 2020
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05.11.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.11.2020
- Verification of Documents: 06-09 Nov 2020
- Choice Filling: 06-10 Nov 2020
- Merit List Issued: 09.11.2020
- Result of seat allotment: 11-12 Nov 2020
Application Fee to be paid for the post
- General/OBC: 2000/-
- SC/ST/PH: 2000/-
- Payment mode: Online (Candidates can pay the exam fee through net banking, debit card and credit card mode only)
Eligibility Criteria (UP NEET Allotment Result 2020)
- Candidates must be qualified in NTA NEET Exam 2020.
- Candidates must be passed Highschool and Intermediate in any recognized board in Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have Domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
Details of Vacancies
- Total seats for Admission: 1724
- MBBS: 1673
- BDS: 51
Category Wise details of Seats
- General/Un Reserved: 50%
- OBC: 27%
- SC: 21%
- ST: 02%
How to Download Allotment Result
- Go to Quick Links Section and click on Allotment Result
- Enter your details like as Course name, Roll no. Application No. and Captcha.
- Click on Get Result.
- Take a copy of it for future reference.
Quick Links Section (UP NEET Allotment Result 2020)
|If you have any query or suggestion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org