SBI PO Online Form 2020: State Bank of India has recently invited to apply online for SBI PO Online Form 2020. Interested candidates can apply online, but before that they should read full notification first.
SBI PO Online Form 2020
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14.11.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04.12.2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 04.12.2020
- Date of Pre. Exam: 31.12.2020 to 05.01.2021
- Date of Mains Exam: 29.01.2021
Application Fee to be paid for the post
- General/EWS/OBC: 750/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- Payment mode: Online (Candidates can pay the exam fee through net banking, debit card and credit card mode only)
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper age limit): As per Department’s Rules
Eligibility Criteria (SBI PO Online Form 2020)
- Candidates must be passed/appearing (final year) Bachelor Degree in any recognized University of India in any stream.
Details of Vacancies
- Post: Probationary Officer
- Total No. of Post: 2000
Category Wise details of Vacancies
- Kindly ready all scan document as required like as photo, sign, ID etc. before apply online.
- Go to Quick Links Section and click on Apply Online
- Candidates should check the preview before submission of application form.
- Kindly pay exam fee as required.
- Take a copy of final submitted form.
Quick Links Section (SBI PO Online Form 2020)
|If you have any query or suggestion, contact us at email@example.com