Rajasthan Forester and Forest Guard Online Form 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently invited to apply online for Rajasthan Forester and Forest Guard Online Form 2020. Interested candidates can apply online. But before apply online candidates should read full notification.
Rajasthan Forester and Forest Guard Online Form 2020
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08.12.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07.01.2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 07.01.2021
- Date of Exam: Notified Soon
- Admit Card available from: Notified Soon
Application Fee to be paid for the post
- General/OBC/EWS: 450/-
- OBC (NCL): 350/-
- SC/ST: 250/-
- Charge for correction: 300/-
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay the exam fee through net banking, debit card, credit card or Rajasthan E Mitra Portal Only.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper age limit): As per Department’s Rules
- Forest Guard: Highschool (Class 10th) in any recognized board of India.
- Forester: Intermediate (Class 12th or 10+2) in any recognized board of India.
Details of Vacancies
- Forest Guard: Total No. of vacancies: 1041
- Forester: Total No. of vacancies: 87
Category Wise details of Vacancies
||25 in One Minute
|Cricket Ball Through
- Kindly ready all scan document as required like as photo, sign, ID etc. before apply online.
- Go to Quick Links Section and click on Apply Online
- Candidates should check the preview before submission of application form.
- Kindly pay exam fee as required.
- Take a copy of final submitted form.
Quick Links Section
|If you have any query or suggestion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org