Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2020: Join Indian Coast Guard has recently invited to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, before that they should read full notification first.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2020
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30.11.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07.12.2020
- Complete Submitting Last Date: 07.12.2020
- Date of Exam: Notified Soon
- Admit Card available from: 19-25/12/2020
Application Fee to be paid for the post
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
- All category PH candidates: 0/-
- No application fee is required for this form.
- Don’t send hard copy of application form.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper age limit): As per Department’s Rules
Eligibility Criteria (Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2020)
- Candidates must have passed Highschool (10th) Examination from any recognized board of India.
- Percentage of marks should be 50% for General and OBC category.
- Percentage of marks should be 45% for SC and ST category.
- Candidates should read full notification for this post before apply online.
Details of Vacancies
- Post: Cook & Steward
- Total No. of Post: 50
Category Wise details of Vacancies
||No. of Posts
- Kindly ready all scan document required like photo, sign, ID etc. before apply online.
- Go to Quick Links Section and click on Apply Online
- Candidates should check the preview of application form before submission.
- Kindly pay exam fee as required.
- Take a copy of final submitted form.
Quick Links Section (Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2020)
|If you have any query or suggestion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org