Aadhar Card Pan Card Link : Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI Are Providing to Mera Aadhar Meri Pahechaan E-Aaadhar Card can Check their Aadhar Card Status, Update, and Download Pdf.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Aadhar Card (Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan)
- Scheme Launched : 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on : 28/01/2009
- Last Date For Enrollment And Download E-Aadhar : Not Available
- No Application Fee for the AadharCard Enrollment, Download E-Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
- Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name and Area
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Bio metric Details
- After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
How to Download PDF
- Open the E-Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar No. to Get OTP Password in Your Register Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar your Card.
- Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Name And DOB.
- If You have Forget the All Details Kindly Use the Find UID Option.
Online Correction E-Aadhar Card
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar if you See Any Correction in AadharCard
- For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only AadharCard Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
How to Update, आधार कार्ड अपडेट
- To Update Aadhaar Card Status you need to Click on Update Aadhaar Card Link Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- You can also download offline Form for update Aadhaar card and Send to it’s correction office.
Check AadharCard / Pan Card Link Status
Link Aadhar Status | Link Aadhar
Check Aadhaar Card Status
Download Aadhaar (Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.)
आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No
Locate Enrollment Center
For Any Complaint